2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, smartphone or other device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- 3.1 Essential cookies: These are necessary for the website to function. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- 3.2 Analytical/Performance cookies: These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website. This helps us to improve the way our website works.
- 3.3 Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- 3.4 Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
4. Your choices regarding cookies
5. More information about cookies
For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
7. Contact us